A Better Alameda for Tomorrow!
- Improve & Safeguard Streets
- Affordable & Sufficient Housing
- Decrease Traffic & Parking Congestion
- Preserve the Quality of Life for All Alamedans
Achievements as your city councilmember
- Oversaw the transfer of the Alameda NAS to the City of Alameda at ZERO costs to the city!
- Enacted the master planning and zoning amendments of Alameda Point!
- Championed resolution to reserve 500 MORE acres of open space at Site A in Alameda Point!
- Attained a AA+ credit rating and produced a $1 million surplus at the end of that year!
- Re-negotiated public employee pension contributions and maintaining labor peace!
Serving the Community
- Alameda City Council (2012-2014)
- Alameda Healthcare District Board – Vice President
- Alameda Co. Human Relations Commission – 2nd Vice Chair
- Alameda Social Service and Human Relations Board
- Alameda Together Against Hate (ATAH) – former Co-Chair
- Family calling Alameda home since 1989